Leading prop trading firm with a global presence (US, UK, Asia). They are scientific, tech-driven and they invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class. The culture here is unique in that it is relaxed and informal, yet highly rewarding of strong performance.
They are seeking talented modern C++ software developers to join their London team. You will sit on the trading floor, producing low-latency exchange connectivity components for new markets and help improve trading strategies. You will also collaborate closely with traders and developers in other teams (e.g. FPGA) to ensure software is supported and runs smoothly.
This is a high impact role, where you will see the results of your work immediately and have a direct outcome on the bottom line. You will also get involved with software engineering processes such as peer code reviews and daily stand-up meetings. Requirements:
- Exceptional C++ developer (with experience of C++11/14/17)
- Strong knowledge of multiple exchanges & performance analysis
- Solid experience in ultra-low-latency design and template programming
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical problem-solver
Rewards and Incentives:
- Knowledge of financial markets & securities (particularly futures and options)
- Familiarity with NoSQL and time-series databases
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Work with the best and very latest technologies on complex problems
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Exciting work environment, feel of a small, agile company with the security of a bigger firm
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Madeleine Mamak