The role is within a growing hedge fund who are looking to further expand into the credit space here in London. The main area of focus will be Long/Short Credit primarily within Europe. The fund has grown considerably over the past year and has shown excellent performance year on year.
Job Responsibilities -
- Analyse the European credit market taking into account both bottom-up and top-down fundamental research.
- Develop Long/Short investment ideas aimed at delivering excellent performance year on year.
- Manage the risk within the portfolio in line with the risk department
- Success in deploying capital previously and a minimum 3 year excellent track record.
- A strong understanding of European credit markets, including but not limited to high yield and investment grade credit.
- Proven Long / Short credit strategy with demonstrated ability to conduct in depth fundamental research.
- Exceptional academics.