London City Based Investment Bank seek a Senior Business Analyst for Fixed Income Rates
- £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Banking
- 16 Oct 18
London City Based Investment Bank seek a Senior Business Analyst for Fixed Income Rates Derivatives knowledge encompassing pricing, risk analytics and trade life/Project Manager cycle. Working with the Front Office traders and application Developers to gather requirements, working to and agile methodology delivery for software projects for the Rates desk.
This role works very closely with Front Office teams directly facing off to traders whilst working within developer teams.
Lead front office projects Coordinate budgeting and delivery Work with IT and business stakeholders to define and agree the project scope and benefits case
Risk Management Solution with no vendor management or involvement.
- Working closely with Rates desks to ensure the internal management system is best benefitting the desk
- Building key relationships with Head of Trading, Quant analysts, Dev leads and other relevant stakeholders
- Working on the build and enhancements of front office Risk systems
- Quant finance experience of analytic libraries and curve construction
- Be able to work across various asset classes – FX, Rates, Credit and Commodities
- Fixed income product knowledge (Derivatives)
- Rates knowledge
- Front office pricing and market data
Candidates must have worked in fast paced environments with experience working with experts in their fields from Traders to Developers.
Interested candidates please call Akshay Pal on 0207 187 6047 or email Akshay.firstname.lastname@example.org