Loans Operations Officer
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 20 Apr 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Loans Operations Officer, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - UK//London.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
The incumbent is responsible for the processing all customers loans requests. Responsible for conducting work on all areas of loan operations including loan servicing, booking of new loans, reconciliations, collateral review, drawdown processing, loan maintenance. The incumbent will perform the Credit Operations processing functions in such a manner as to protect the Group from undue credit risks; and according to TOM (Target Operating Model) and bank related policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Group Operation/IT/business/Credit on operational matters/issues
- To review agreement and related loan documents and ensuring it is complete as per bank policies and procedure requirements,
- To ensure registration of collateral under related bank system complied with regulatory and bank's policy,
- To assist Manager Credit Operations to assess the operational risks and ensure appropriate operational procedures, protocols and controls are in place.
- Ensuring to follow set procedures for receiving, processing, checking and filing loans documentation.
- Review all credit documents, ensuring all necessary procedures/ calculations have been taken with regards loan draw-downs, rollovers, repayments, interest rate fixing, fees collection and payment scheduling, red flag any deficiencies for correction or rejection of corporate credit proposal.
- Ensure processed documents pertaining to corporate loans are timely transferred to the Loan Administration and Agency Service Unit for safe keeping as per the related bank procedures.
- Maintain data accurately in the bank's systems relating to loan facilities, transactions and corporate customer data.
- Implementation/booking of all new loans and changes to existing loans.
- Coordinates all processing and funding activities with other banks participating in loan relationships.
- Ensures that collateral inventory is maintained in accordance with the Operations Policy and Procedures Manual including performing monthly collateral audits, utilization of appropriate Trust Receipts and maintenance of an accurate accounting of all such activities on the Loan System.
- Verifies loan purchases and performs payoff functions in accordance with the Operations Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Performs general maintenance of loan accounts including data input, related report ordering and review, preparation of appropriate forms, maintenance of transaction.
- Processes loan and fee transactions including opening and closing loan accounts.
- University graduate
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the banking industry with special emphasis in Corporate / Retail loans processing.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV