Loans Client Service / Transaction Management with German
- Commensurate with experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Square Mile Connections
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Opportunities have arisen with our client within their Client Services / Middle Office teams for a Loans / Bonds Specialist with advanced German language skills.
Our client is an independent provider of Loan Agency finance administration services. The company was originally created to provide the market a willing participant in complex loan restructuring transactions where many large institutions are reluctant to take swift and cooperative action. They offer a wide range of administration services developed specifically for the loan and debt markets. We are an employee led organisation, with each employee directly participating in the success of the company.
Client Services is responsible for handling and processing all operational aspects of client transactions within specific deadlines. This position has responsibility for maintaining a portfolio of Deals and managing all aspects with regards to the operational requirements. It is also anticipated that at times this role will involve providing oversight to junior members of the team, handling of more complex transactions, and managing portfolios of Loans / Bonds for other team members who may be away.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and organising the daily workload ensuring activities are performed with defined deadlines.
- Managing drawdowns, rollovers, rate fixes, pre-payments, redemptions and maturities.
- Checking and verifying work of the other administrators and providing training and oversight of junior members of the team.
- Inputting relevant data into internal system, Eden.
- Generating and sending notices to Borrowers and Lenders within specific timeframes.
- Receiving and checking SSI’s, initiating the call back process where necessary.
- Managing funds flow between Borrowers and Lenders.
- Making payments through Barclays.Net, arranging a foreign exchange transaction where appropriate.
- Calculating and payment of commitment and other fees.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Handling of transfers ensuring requests comply with the transaction documentation and the collection of transfer fees.
- Understanding of deal documentation for inputting into the system or responding to Borrower / Lender queries.
- Dealing with client queries in a timely manner.
- Dealing with Audit requests.
- Highlighting areas requiring improvement in processes and procedures, and working with the Manager of the team to direct and imbed this change.
- Establishing a high standard within the team, particularly with regards to data input, as well as professional communication to all counterparties.
- Maintaining a high level of vigilance with regards to risks, and ensuring they are mitigated where possible, and appropriately escalated to senior staff at the earliest opportunity where warranted.
- Championing various projects that may occur.