Loans Agency Officer
- £220 per day LTD
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
An exceptional opportunity is now available at a top-tier bank in the City. They are looking for a candidate who can make an impact in the role immediately within the Loans Agency Team.
The duties of the role include:
- To be the primary contact on an allocated portfolio of diverse agency accounts covering a range of products and services including facility agent, security trustee, account bank, intercreditor agent and global facility agent
- To act as a secondary point of contact on a portfolio of agency accounts covering absence or busy periods as required
- Depending on agency role act as a liaison point between finance parties responding to inquiries and facilitating efficient and effective communication including arranging lender meetings and conference calls when required.
- To review draft finance documentation and provide feedback to arrangers in respect to new agency roles to be undertaken including facility, common terms, security, intercreditor, account bank and global facility agreements.
It is desirable that the successful applicant has a good level of experience with Loan IQ, as well as experience in Agency Middle Office and Operations including Structured Finance, Leverage Finance, Corporate and Financial Institutions.
This opening is a great role to take advantage of so please apply within!