Loans Agency Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 18 Apr 19
Loans Agency Associate
- The job holder will be responsible for carrying out a host of daily operational and oversight activities in relation to a book of syndicated loans in our role as Facility Agent. Including effective handling of process related queries and acting as an escalation point on operational aspects for our City Offices as well as for Global & Commercial Banking Relationship Mangers/ Client Service Managers / Finance and Origination Teams. To continuously provide high quality client service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction ensuring we place the client at the heart of everything we do which embraces our client centric culture.
- Ensure effective and regular dialogue is in place with our operational teams in City Offices ensuring constant collaboration, sharing of updates and best practices to ensure consistency in performance.
- Responsible for reviewing procedures and related MI with the ability to interpret the information so effective analysis can be performed. To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of any internal and external audit points.
- Coordination with the Client Service Manager on the operational aspects of the closing process (initial drawdown / fees, conditions precedent etc)
- Coordination with operational City Sites for the initial cash flow release. No payment processing will be undertaken by the onshore team
- Perform QA function on new deal set up and amendments
- Complete or review complex calculations on large syndications
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective
- Set up transaction static in LoanIQ for new transactions and complex amendments based on the facility agreement. Key static, namely SSI's will continue to be set up in the City Sites.
- Collect CARM credit approvals and CIN data from the RMs
- Coordination with City Site ops team to ensure key static has been set up in a timely manner
- Prepare & manage drawdown, rollover, margin adjustment, repricing and repayments on complex transactions
- Manage all prepayments
- CTLA operates in both the Debt Capital Markets and the Bank Debt Market (principally the Syndicated Loan Market) and manages a mix of business generation, documentation, operations and relationship management/customer interface with a broad spectrum of globally based clients. Regular contact will be maintained with a very wide variety of both internal and external customers in a number of locations. The diversity of both customer and location requires the jobholder to be flexible, proactive and up to date on current market standards and practices.