Loans Agency Analyst
A role has become available to join Loans Agency team within Loan Operations EMEA which will involve.
- Manage portfolio of loan transactions from deal closing through to maturity.
- Perform daily activities including but not limited to utilisations, repricing, fee settlement, third party assignments, monitoring and reconciliation of incoming and outgoing cashflows, Amendments / Waivers, Covenant and compliance distribution.
- Provide support and assistance to junior members of the team.
- Work closely with Front Office, Internal and external Legal teams, KYC on boarding, Product Control.
- At the end of the first year we would expect the candidate to be independently managing a portfolio of loans and build positive relationships with respective partners.
- Previous experience of working in Agency Loan Operations
- Proficient in review of Loan Facility Agreements and supporting documentation
- Ability to work independently as well as with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible with workload to meet deadlines
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.