Loan Syndication Front Office Support Assistant
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
My client is looking for someone with Loans closing/Financial analysis experience. They must also have good knowledge of LMA loan documentation and Secondary Loan Terms and Conditions
~~Key Responsibilities – Secondary Market
• To close and arrange Settlement in a timely manner, of all new Secondary trades instigated by the group’s trading team
• Review Finance Documents with a view to prepare, check and execute all transfer documents required as per relevant
• Liaise with new/existing Lender, Booking Office, Agent Bank and where necessary the Borrower, to ensure that transfer is
completed in accordance with formal time lines and transfer conditions
• Ensure all legal requirements regarding transferability are/have been met
• Liaison with Loans Admin/Ops to ensure that all monies due to be paid/received have been accounted for
• Ensure all KYC requirements regarding new Borrower(s)/Lender(s) have been met and signed off by Financial Security, prior
to the closing of the transfer.
~~Key Responsibilities – Primary Market
• Assist Corporate, FI, Export Finance EMEA Loan Distribution in the production of DOD Opinions and Closing Memos
• Assist FI, Export Finance EMEA Loan Distribution in checking KYC for new primary bookrunning roles.
• Maintain the departments trading systems (Loantrak etc), ensuring that all trades are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
• Maintain all Loan Documentation held in departments records in accordance with written procedures
• Ensure funding requirements are booked with Treasury as and when required.
• Monitor administration of the loans by Loans Admin
• Ensure all required fees have been paid/received and escalate those which have been classed as ‘non-receipts’ (duplicate)
• Maintain all files and audit trail
• Reconciliation of daily SLT Funding Sheet produced by Loans Admin
• Follow up outstanding invoices / bills and maintain accurate records to ensure payment is made for DOD.
~~ Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
• Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual and the Financial Crime Policy.
• Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.