- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 18 Apr 19
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced Loan Operations Analyst to join our client, a leading investment bank based in London.
- Deal build in LoanIQ including trade capture
- Review/populate all forms of standard LMA and LSTA secondary trading documentation to prepare for trade settlement
- Liaison with external Agent Bank to agree settlement dates and completion of documentation
- Liaison with internal settlements team for settlement
- Provide regular updates to the project team on the status of the migration escalating issues early
- Syndicated Loans Market experience - either Loans Administration, Loans Agency or Closing Function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and negotiate LMA and LSTA trading documentationAdaptable and flexible with workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as interact with senior stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.