Loan Closer - Leading Financial Institution
- Competitive + package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client, a leading financial institution, is currently in the market for a Loan Closing Analyst to oversee trade settlement client relationships and provide loan settlement services to their growing client base.
- Manage client portfolio(s)/agency trades in loan trade settlement outsourcing services.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with clients.
- Coordinate with trade counterparties to receive and review par and distressed trade documentation.
- Coordination with legal counsel and follow up, when needed, for distressed trades and participations
- Coordinate trade closings among clients, counterparties, and agents.
- Review trade documentation, includes trade confirms, assignment agreements, and funding memos for discrepancies prior to settlement including using third party systems.
- Follow up on outstanding trades and keep current comments updated.
- Deliver closing packets to custodians and clients before stated deadlines.
- Understand and execute workflows and communication where necessary when the client takes on other WSO products.
Key Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of par and distressed loans and the documentation.
- Knowledge of trade fee calculations.
- Ability to read and interpret credit agreements.
- Experience with daily loan transactions.
- Exposure to ClearPar/TSI/WSO systems a plus.