J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. What is Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) - WLS contributes to the success of JPMorgan Chase by providing vital loan operations functions to key business units within our company.
Secondary Loan Trading Business
The EMEA Loan Trading business is part of the Corporate and Investment Bank's Global Credit Trading platform. The business trades all privately issued loans, including second lien and mezzanine securities and in the case of distressed loans any successor or restructured instruments including restructured equity.
- Working in a very dynamic environment and partnering with the trading desk, external clients, legal counsel and operations to settle primary / secondary par and distressed loan trades across EMEA
- Understanding, reviewing and drafting LMA standard documents and other trade-related documents
- Coordinating with internal and external legal counsel to agree to proposed changes to trade documents
- Reviewing and understanding syndicated credit agreements with specific focus on transfer mechanics
- Working directly with counterparties, internal partners and external Agents to resolve issues
Qualifications / Experience
- Extensive knowledge of the LMA market to include bankruptcy and restructurings; experience in distressed closings would be particularly desirable
- Subject matter expertise in relation to loan transfer documentation and loan settlements
- Knowledge of Loan IQ and ClearPar preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivation with tangible examples of demonstrating drive and initiative
- Highly organized