FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Loan Agency Administrator
Loan Agency Administrator A global financial services company, is seeking a Loan Administrator to join the Loan Operations team based in London. The team gets involved in a variety Agency, Syndicated, Bi-lateral, Real Estate and Commercial deals.
- Managing complex and large syndicated loan facilities as Facility Agent.
- Processing and authorizing daily transactions, this include: reserving of funds, funding with Treasury and European offices drawdowns / rollovers / payments / fees and Cash breaks reconciliations.
- Authorizing and approving transactions processed by other administrator.
- Handle complex and large syndicate loan portfolio specific functions, including interpretation of loan documentation.
- Reviewing deal structure and loan documentation with Middle Office and Facility Capture.
- Producing and managing documentation in connection with the Onboarding function, which includes KYC, transfer certificates and accession deeds.
- Maintaining customer relationships - handling clients (both Borrower and Lender) requests and queries.
- Ensuring necessary invoices / confirmations are generated and distributed to clients.
- Review of daily reconciliation exception reports for outstanding items and resolving breaks.
Skills and experience:
- Board Loans knowledge, ideally you will have Syndicated/ leveraged loans experience from an agency prospective.
- Knowledge of LoanIQ is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with the deal documentations and knowledge of credit agreements, agency or leveraged finance loans and associated products.
- GBP0.00 - GBP57000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick