Loan Administrator – Real Estate Lending - London
- 35,000 - 40,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trident International Associates
- 16 Apr 19
Our Client is an stand-alone, non-bank finance company offering private debt finance for residential property developers – they fill the financing gap left by banks and traditional credit providers that have receded from the European credit markets as a result of increased regulation.
Loan Administrator – Real Estate Lending – OUR CLIENT - Is an stand-alone, non-bank finance company offering private debt finance for residential property developers – they fill the financing gap left by banks and traditional credit providers that have receded from the European credit markets as a result of increased regulation - as a result of their continued success they have now created an additional role for a Property Loan Administrator in their Head Office team in Central London.
THE ROLE will principally entail Loan administration and analysis and include the following key duties and responsibilities:-
- Liaising with solicitors and managing security release documentation (DS1’s, DS3’s etc.);
- Gathering, managing and reviewing KYC information on borrowers;
- Monitoring sales progress for each loan;
- Assisting with preparing loan documentation including facility amendments;
- Managing and filing of loan documentation including consents;
- Compiling information needed for monthly reports;
- Liaising with third party professionals – Valuers, QS, banks etc.;
- Reviewing loan monitoring documentation and ongoing requirements;
- Supporting analysts and relationship managers in analysis for credit papers;
- Loan accounting reconciliation including cash, draws, repayments, sales;
- Assisting with loan statement preparation;
- Distributing loan statements and resolving any queries raised;
- Handling ad hoc queries relating to day to day loan management including account queries, bank details, bank details confirmations, ad hoc consents, queries on loan statements etc.
THE PERSON - To apply you will have previous loan administration experience in a real estate / property lending / banking environment – with relevant residential sector / residential development lending experience being strongly preferred. You will be numerate with a solid working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word as essential. You will also be a strong communicator and well-presented and be seeking to grow your career in a boutique lending business. This company has grown and is growing significantly.
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets.
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent.
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking.
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.