Well respected international Bank are seeking an experienced Loans Administrator to manage the daily administration of loan services .
Exceptional benefits package and bonus potential
- Maintain the loan process in delivering of customer services such as the disbursement of loans, settlement of transactions, advising customers of interest rate fixing, providing interest notices and loan statements and handling of loan redemption request.
- Provide quality loan administration support service to both internal and external customers within prescribed time limits.
- Arrange for the coordination of all closing activities of a loan and provision of loan servicing after a loan is closed and until the loan is paid off.
- Maintain the loan process for input of credit related data into the loan processing system with main objective to input credit disbursements, marking of limits and maintenance of all credit customer related terms and changes in accordance with the terms and conditions of sanctions and approvals.
- Collect all credit related income due to the Bank ensuring no income leakage.
- Maintain the loan covenants monitoring procedures to undertake on-going tickler tracking of affirmative covenants which include financial reporting requirements and performance-based covenants, to identify that covenant testing has been completed and report on breach of covenants.
Compliance and risk management
- Bring attention to Head of LAD and Assistant Manager on any loan administration matters.
- Create potential material risk items in related to loan administration in the Operational Risk Register and provide monthly update on follow-up mitigation actions.
- At least 5 years' banking experience - Solid knowledge and experience in loan administration, loan servicing and loan system maintenance, all the related regulatory requirements and prevailing market practice. - Conversant with loan administration operations.