LoanIQ Subject Matter Expert
As a Mid-Senior level Loan IQ subject matter expert, you will be a facilitator, consultant, and trusted advisor who determines what business needs from the software. You will articulate an initiatives vision by defining and prioritizing the product requirements in order to drive the design, review test cases, process change requests, manage a project's scope, perform or manage acceptance testing, and coordinate UAT.
Function: Operations Analyst
You will serve as the business subject matter expert, are accountable to the business and initiative, and ensure the completed initiative meets the business objective. You must enjoy spending time with our customers to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company and work with both technical and non-technical people across geographical regions.
This position represents subject matter expertise concerning the product suite and its proper usage as well as relationships to other product/services and interfacing processes.
Education and Experience:
- Job Functions: Business Analyst, Product Analyst, Implementation Analyst, Operations Analyst
- Extensive business operations experience using Loan IQ software in loan syndication operations or agency services role(s)
- Facilitates client training and provides advice on operational issues
- Participates in pre-sales activity often demonstrating product functionality and proposed timelines
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the business and industry
- Make recommendations for implementation of new procedures and best practices
- Supports Management in strategic developments across the industry with particular reference to existing products.
- Become an industry expert and understand the operational and reporting needs of our clients
- Take a lead role in the business case research and documentation
- Own and manage projects and/or portions of projects
- Elicit and effectively document functional requirements using client interviews, internal stakeholder feedback, requirements workshops, surveys, market research, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis
- Translate and simplify requirements for other team members
- Drive a solution set across development and QA teams that aren't in your formal reporting lines
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Support the Account Management and Sales teams in their support and sales efforts by participating in existing client and prospect visits, product demos and miscellaneous other client requests
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of software business analyst experience
- LoanIQ experience is required
- Knowledgeable in Agile Software Development required
- Finance, Accounting or Economics degree or work experience a strong plus
- Project Management experience preferred
- Strong presentation skills preferred
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.