Liquidity + Stress Testing SME / Business Analyst
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Mar 19
Liquidity + Stress Testing SME / Business Analyst. A leading investment bank have a major transformation programme underway in their liquidity management function and have a fantastic opportunity for a Liquidity SME / Business Analyst to provide core liquidity expertise to the change function.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for providing business expertise around internal liquidity and stress testing for investment banking products, undertaking principally business analysis but also project management, working with treasury management, treasury reporting and IT reporting.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years liquidity and treasury experience – core internal liquidity rather than regulatory
- Investment banking/capital markets product set is absolutely essential
- Structured business analysis experience; project delivery experience beneficial
- Strong experience facing off to treasury heads and senior liquidity stakeholders
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day role based London initially for six months.