Liquidity VP - Contract Role
- £550pd - ££600pd
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- BSM Group
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
A fantastic opportunity for a liquidity contractor looking to build their career further with a large bank that has impeccable reputation for working environment and leadership. You’ll be working within the Balance Sheet Management team to define and monitor the optimal liquidity and funding structure to meet the internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the banks go-forward model and policy for managing liquidity risk complies with the legislation and is fit for purpose
- Understand and advise on regulatory developments, industry norms, peer positions and driving best practice as a result
- Pro-actively engage with the ring fencing programme and the wider bank to identify potential issues with the operating model and develop solutions
- Sound risk management – develop, implement and maintain an effective liquidity risk management framework for the ring fenced bank to maintain the safety and soundness agenda
- Multiple stakeholder management – including Senior Executives, Global Regulators, ring fenced programme and Senior Management within central functions and the business
- Effective communication – deliver an array of media to all stakeholders to educate, inform and influence liquidity and balance sheet strategy and management.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org