Liquidity Risk Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 22 Sep 17
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking to grow is Liquidity Risk function by hiring into the Liquidity Risk Methodology team. The recent restructuring has led to great opportunities for candidates to get great exposure and quick internal development.
- Deliver projects which enhance Liquidity Risk Measurement and mitigation capabilities.
- Drive the development and refinement of methodology to measure liquidity risk exposures.
- Establish and refine liquidity risk limits.
- In depth understanding of Liquidity Risk across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking.
- Experience in Stress Testing, Limit Formulation, LCR Interpretation, CFP and ILAAP Creation.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Working knowledge of VBA and SQL.