This position will provide liquidity reporting, scenario analysis and data review for service delivery to portfolio managers.
- Provide fixed income liquidity reporting and scenario analysis and performs data review required for effective and consistent service delivery to portfolio managers.
- Recognises opportunities, recommends process improvements, and implements proper solutions to gain efficiencies and ensure quality.
- Identifies, escalates and assists in the strengthening and maintenance of the internal control framework. Implements risk process improvements related to department and team workflows.
- Develops a strong and consistent knowledge of funds and securities assigned and understands details driving the operational processes and the portfolio impacts. Leverages fund and operational knowledge and uses investment acumen to enhance output.
- Develops depth of Investment operations knowledge through increased functional experience and serves as a resource to the department. Supplement and support on-the-job training.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties, as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (Finance/Accounting preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Fixed income knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of business-related experience preferred. Investment Operations or related experience preferred.
- Strong analytical ability capabilities, research, problem solving and time management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with external and internal clients. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with stakeholders and diverse responsibilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and investment management platforms.
- Strong judgment and proven ability to analyse issues quickly and independently take appropriate action under tight time constraints.