- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Sep 18
Liquidity Reporting Specialist - Group Finance # 115672
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
Group Finance acts as a Guardian; providing quality in the delivery of independent, integrated financial control & reporting backed by sound policy and governance; and as a Co-pilot and trusted advisor providing the delivery of high quality, reliable and robust analysis and insight to support effective decision-making.
Liquidity Measurement Reporting (LMR) is a global team responsible for Liquidity reporting produced by Credit Suisse and its subsidiaries for the main regulators (FINMA, PRA and FED) and other authorities, as well as for management information (MI) to support various functions with regards to liquidity management. LMR teams can be found in New York, London, Zurich, Singapore, Wroclaw and Pune.
LMR EMEA is responsible for the production of the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics (ALMM) and Enhanced Mismatch Report (EMR) liquidity Returns and relevant Business Management Information for EMEA entities. We perform stakeholder management, engage Regulatory Assurance on Policy queries and drive enhancements to ensure all reports are produced in a well-controlled manner.
The role offers:
- Reviewing and ensuring timely & accurate production of the EBA & PRA Liquidity Returns (LCR, ALMM, NSFR and/or EMR).
- Understanding the business drivers behind month-on-month and quarter on quarter variances.
- Understand the front to back data flow, upstream processes and key controls.
- Provide detailed analysis relating to New Business initiatives.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements .
- Root cause analysis of issues which arise and leading and participating in their remediation .
- Liaising with counterparts in Treasury, Regulatory Assurance, Liquidity Risk Management and Finance Change.
- Stakeholder Management in Legal Entity Finance, Treasury etc.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Top Tier Investment Banking experience.
- Up to date knowledge of liquidity regulation/good understanding of the Delegated Act.
- Strong PRA/EBA regulatory liquidity reporting experience is important.
- Good Balance Sheet knowledge.
- Knowledge of Axiom/Gabriel.
- Ensures a strong control environment.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards change and process improvements.
- Good Excel skills.