Liquidity Manager/Balance Sheet Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 18 Mar 19
My client is looking for a successor to their Head of Liquidity and ALM. Someone whom has prior liquidity management (1st line) experience within a bank and ideally has exposure or experience within ALM/IRRBB and FTP.
The role is broad in nature and provides a huge platform for progression and cross functional learning/development. This is an opportunity for an individual with effective influencing and demonstrable experience in delegating, problem solving and decision making to make an active impact and show leadership qualities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the ILAAP and Funding strategy
- Liquidity Stress Testing
- Key external and internal stakeholder management – risk, finance, treasury, ALCO and the regulator
- Interest Rate Risk management
- Liquidity Modelling and assumptions
You will have:
- You must have prior experience within the liquidity function of a bank.
- Degree educated within a financial qualification is desirable
- Strong communication and demonstrable experience in managing multiple stakeholders and lines within risk, treasury, finance and the wider banking business.
- Strong technical knowledge of Liquidity, FTP, Stress Testing, IRRBB
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org