The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- Reporting and monitoring of liquidity risks on a daily and monthly basis according to prescribed Liquidity Risk Policies.
- Production and review of all liquidity stress testing results.
- Produce periodic liquidity risk reporting for senior management and committee review, and to support financial and regulatory disclosures.
- This function will support the development and implementation of Liquidity & Capital policies, procedures and control documentation for legal entities across the EMEA region.
- Contribute to Corporate Treasury initiatives that require engagement with multiple stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Any other tasks as required to suit the need of the business
- Ideally post graduate qualified or degree educated in a relevant subject (Financial Services or Sciences preferred).
- Experience in financial institutions funding or accounting functions.
- Familiarity with a broad array of financial markets including, but not limited to, foreign exchange, interest rates and repo/reverse repo.
- Knowledge of the COREP EMEA regulations around Capital and Liquidity, CRR/Basel 3/4, BIPRU.
- High level of competency in Excel, and a knowledge of Access
- Excellent numeracy and analytical Skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on tasks
- A proven track record of delivering successfully to demanding deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise effectively.
- Self-motivated individual who can work as part of a team or on individually on tasks with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication skills, bath written and spoken.
- Honesty and integrity in all aspects of their work