Liquidity Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
My client, a leading financial provider are looking for a Liquidity Business Analyst to join their team in London.
Retail Liquidity Business Analyst
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide programme coordination and analytical review of all workstream activities as they relate to the retail and commercial banking business lines in the implementation of a large scale European rollout of a liquidity reporting tool.
- A key aspect of the role relates to planning and liaison: drive definition and understand ongoing and planned activities across framework workstreams as they apply to the retail business units, provide content guidance and input.
- Strong stakeholder management: establish relationship with the relevant area, drive information flow between the programme, business units and workstreams, serve as a point of contact and escalation for queries, risks and issues
- Experience as a Liqudiity Business Analyst
- Practical knowledge and experience of complex cross-functional programme management in a large organisation is preferred.
- Extensive experience of retail banking products and behaviours
- Ability to negotiate complex internal structures and operations - Strong relationship and stakeholder management -