Life Actuary Manager - Consultant
Salary: £73,000 - £83,000 per annum + Competitive Package
Location: London office twice a week
Goodman Masson are recruiting for a life actuary to join the life actuarial team of a growing consultancy.
Here Life, Non-Life, Pensions, Risk and Accounting/remediation teams sit together so this will be a brilliant opportunity to gain exposure into a variety of areas and will set you up for a high-flying career.
This consultancy doesn't do a lot of audit as you would see in the big 4.
- Being the specialist on a technical area who is approachable to provide insight and collaborate with other team members
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Research and strategise to enhance business development of new and existing clients
- Problem-solve to overcome technical challenges
- Coach and mentor team members
- Manage team's activities to meet quality of work and deadlines
- Being up-to-date with the latest professional guidance, regulatory change, industry best practice and changes to the business
- Qualified life actuary (by exams e.g. FIA)
- Experience in UK life insurance consulting or UK life insurance
- Experience in IFRS, Solvency II, IFRS 17, financial reporting or Capital
- Experience of leading a team/project (desirable)
- Eligible to work in the UK
If interested, apply here ASAP as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abiramy Logeswaran (Abi) at Goodman Masson (Recruitment consultancy)
Please note: This role can't offer VISA sponsorship.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.