Life Actuarial Consultant
Leading the way in innovating solutions for high profile clients, this Consultancy is offering an exciting opportunity for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their prestigious Life Actuarial team. Providing a variety of project work including M&A, corporate finance, strategy and capital modelling, this opportunity offers great exposure.
The role is well suited to a dynamic and ambitious individual who is ready to take the next step in their actuarial career. Key Responsibilities
- Providing technical input to a range of projects
- Drafting reports and presentations
- Assist with the delivery of client engagements
- Management of small to medium teams
- Research and development Key Requirements
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Experience working in Life Insurer or Consultancy
- Understanding of UK regulation relating to Life Insurers
- Strong communication and presentation skills Other Company Information / Benefits
- This opportunity is also offered regionally
- Generous car allowance
- Clear career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above opportunity and meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.