Leveraged Finance Analyst 2 - Associate 3
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A leading EMEA Leveraged and Acquisition finance group is keen to hire an Associate or Senior Analyst due to continued growth and high levels of activity. This team offers excellent exposure leading on transactions across Corporate and Sponsor led financing and High Yield Bonds.
The group is a single platform providing debt financing for private equity clients and corporate clients across the sub-investment grade and investment grade credit ratings spectrum.
Assist in all aspects of deal execution from marketing to closing:
- Development of client presentation, structuring and execution activities.
- Cashflow & financial modelling
- Benchmarking, comparables and analysis of company financial information, including credit metric statistics needed
- Detailed credit analysis including due diligence and the management of the internal credit approval process
- Preparation and support around the syndication of executed transactions (e.g. information memorandum and bank presentation preparation and roadshow materials)
- Experience in Leveraged Finance
- General understanding of debt / leveraged finance products and the European leveraged finance capital markets
- Strong communications skills – ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Team work
- Ability to understand companies’ business models and credit analysis in general
- Strong analytical skills and numerical abilities, including familiarity with financial modelling