Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank looking for a candidate in Leveraged Finance to come onboard to assist in deal structuring, execution and assisting to the expansion strategy for the business. The chosen candidate will be joining the team and gain exposure to a wide range of products including typical LBO, US Term Loan B, Bridge to Bond, corporate loans etc and clients including private equity funds and mid/large corporates.
- Detailed credit analysis: business description, industry review, competitive positioning, etc.
- Financial analyses: historical performance review, financial forecast and free cash flow analysis
- Preparing financing ideas and pitches for clients
- Liaison with Syndications, Trading, Legal, MO and BO operations
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements as issued from time to time, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual, Compliance policies and procedures, Security policies & procedures; Financial Security requirements, including but not limited to the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years working practice in a Financial Services environment, preferably in the London based leverage finance / syndicated loans front office of a top ten lead arranging / lead arranger / book runner bank
- Ability to communicate and defend credit analysis and credit judgments clearly
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Very good technical, numeracy and analytical skills
- Be located in London or willing to relocate
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Leveraged Finance, Syndicated Loans, Private Equity, Jobs in London, London Jobs,