Leverage Finance Portfolio Manager
- Benefits and Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
An opportunity has arisen here in London with one of our Financial Services clients, as a Leverage Finance Portfolio Manager.
The client is an International Bank, which operates across the Financial Services sector with a global remit.
As a Leverage Finance Portfolio Manager, based in London, your key responsibilities will be -
- Actively managing a portfolio of European Mid Market Leveraged Loans including:
- Ongoing analysis of a Borrowers financial performance;
- The preparation of required Monitoring Reports,
- Regular reporting to both the Group Head and Credit Department on Borrowers performance;
- Assigning / reviewing Borrower internal ratings at least annually; and
- Analysis / interpretation of Bank's Cash Flow Model.
- Primary responsibility for Developing / Maintaining Relationships with Company Management
The ideal candidate for this role will have -
- Extensive Knowledge and understanding of European Leveraged finance market
- Strong credit / risk analysis skills gained through exposure to leveraged finance transactions
- Cash Flow Modelling skills with sound knowledge of Excel.
- General banking experience and knowledge