Our client is an established debt fund with a loan book of £500m and has secured new funding of £250m to origination development finance loans between £5 - 50m.
Given our clients success and track record over the last 5+ years they have raised £250m of new capital to lend against development projects across the UK. Our client can originate loans between £5 - 50m and offers senior and stretched senior lending with a maximum leverage of 70% GDV / 90% LTC.
They currently offer three products to their clients:
- Pre-development bridge finance
- Development Finance
- Development exit loan
The individual must have a thorough understanding of the whole funding lifecycle and the ability and drive to run transactions from start to finish. The candidate will have extensive lending experience and will be responsible for:
- Managing the deal process from origination through to negotiation, due diligence and execution of the funding, monitoring and exit. Target deal size £5 - £50 Million with a particular focus on property construction.
- Utilising strong interpersonal skills with a view to building and maintaining an excellent network of external relationships resulting in a high level of deal flow.
- Working with the monitoring team to ensure on-going management of completed deals.
- Contributing to the development of the team and the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Demonstrable networks and deal pipelines within the property finance / development finance space.
- At least 10 years of experience in the origination and execution of property finance transactions, including property development.
- An expert understanding of the risk analysis process including analytical skills in assessing debt opportunities.
For more information on our client, team and renumeration package on offer please send across an updated CV.