Legal Entity Management, Manager
Join our EMEA Regional Finance team in London as a Manager taking on the role of coordinating a range of Legal Entity matters for EMEA legal entities.
Your prime responsibility will be advising and coordinating adherence to various financial reporting compliance requirements, working closely with our dedicated offshore Legal Entity Control teams based out of Jacksonville, Florida and Gurugram, India.
You will have the opportunity to hone your business and communication skills as you work with various stakeholders including Legal Entity Controllers, Tax, Global Governance, external auditors and advisors as well as senior regional and global Macquarie stakeholders.
There may also be the opportunity to work on EMEA Regional Financial Planning & Analysis matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- understanding and advising on financial reporting compliance requirements across numerous EMEA jurisdictions
- audit management with PwC including planning, issue management, escalation and debriefs
- coordinating financial reporting timeline and issues between internal Legal Entity Control, Tax and Global Governance teams
- weekly updates with senior stakeholders
- advising on Macquarie Legal Entity policy and matters.
Your background will include:
- professional accounting qualification
- at least 3 years of post-qualification experience with a focus on Legal Entity management / specialist skills mentioned above
- prior experience in Consolidation / Group Reporting / Financial Statement Preparation.
If this sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply online now. About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.