Legal Entity Controller
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 191000BR
You will be leading the subsidiaries Entity Controlling team based in London where you will also have oversight over offshore Third Party Vendors. We predominantly focus on Financial and Regulatory reporting for the UK Asset Management entities and also support the smaller Investment Bank subsidiaries.
The Legal Entity Controller will also:
- Support the UK Asset Management CFO as part of the Senior Manager Regime
- Facilitate reporting for Group, UK and Regulatory purposes and manage relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the production of accurate and timely periodic statutory accounts and manage the audit relationship thereof
- Prepare / review monthly management packs and deal with queries raised from Management and the Business
- Review Financial reports and Regulatory returns to ensure they are produced accurately and to tight deadlines, and coordinate the submissions to Companies House and Regulators
- Prepare monthly P&L estimate for Asset Management UK, ensuring that functional submissions are correct and any necessary commentary provided to the CFO team
- Improve month end processes and controls in terms of efficiencies and supervisory review
- Ensure accounting policies are adhered to and new policies are implemented accordingly where applicable
- Liaise with Group Tax, Legal and external parties regarding Financial or Regulatory reporting requirements
- A strong understanding of accounting principles
- Experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An accounting qualification
- A strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Able to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.