One of the UK's leading Investment Management businesses is looking to hire a lawyer with experience in real estate funds. The business has nearly £20billion under management and is seeking a highly commercial lawyer to join the team and provide advice on a very wide range of commercial activities.
This leading international real estate investment manager has around £20billion under management. The business is in high growth phase and is now seeking a commercial funds lawyer to join their legal team, reporting directly to the General Counsel.
The role has a number of responsibilities but does include:
- Advising on real estate projects of strategic or key importance, including joint ventures and/or fund launches or restructurings;
- Providing legal support on real estate transactions where legal risk or complexity is identified, including attendance at transaction advisory or portfolio advisory committee meetings;
- Working with the business and overseeing external lawyers on the legal aspects of structuring and documenting new products or the amendment/restructuring of existing funds or products;
- Working with the business and Group Legal in respect of any M&A activity or intra-group matters;
- You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 2 years' PQE from a highly reputable law firm and have experience of real estate funds
- Commercial acumen and excellent communications skills are required - you will be working with a range of internal senior business stakeholders as well as managing external counsel
- The role is very broad and includes a range of commercial and corporate activity. However candidates with M&A experience, funds experience or real estate experience that involves corporate related matters will be of interest.
This is a unique and exceptional role within the market. Please contact James Franklin at Morgan McKinley directly if you wish to discuss further. However you can also apply using the link provided.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.