- General corporate commercial contract work covering a wide range of areas and in particular assisting in the drafting, negotiating and review of Sale and Purchase Agreements, Servicing Agreements, NDAs, engagement letters, letters of intent, general commercial contracts.
- Drafting and review of Fund and supporting documentation including LPAs, IMAs, Issuing documents, Administration and Depositary agreements, ISDAs and CSAs, intergroup loans, profit participation notes or other financial instruments.
- Regulatory matters particularly FCA, CSSF, and SEC.
- Assisting with corporate matters, including share schemes, shareholder agreements, company house filings and board documentation.
- Assisting internal and external Compliance and operations in relation to regulatory matters, Data Protection, Company House filings, KYC and AML requirements.
- Role will encompass Company Secretarial responsibilities
- Minimum of 7 years PQE in a law firm or in an in-house role
- Majority of experience in Financial Services