- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
We are one of the largest global private markets investment managers, serving over 900 institutional investors worldwide. We have USD 57 billion in assets under management and more than 900 professionals across 19 offices worldwide. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
You will support Partners Group's investment professionals in all legal matters in their investment process. Your main responsibility will be to manage the legal and investment structuring aspects of various investment processes with a focus on debt investments (including CLO), including negotiating transaction documents and instructing and liaising with external counsel in various jurisdictions.
- Legal negotiations and investment structuring support for investment professionals in London, Zug, Paris, Milan and Munich in their investment efforts;
- Negotiate terms of transaction documents across Partners Group's business lines with a focus on debt investments (including CLO) in conjunction with the lead investment profes-sional (e.g. facility agreements, intercreditor agreements, share purchase agreements and shareholders documents);
- Instruct and manage external counsel, review and discuss their advice;
- Support/instruction of various departments in connection with the execution of transaction documents and closing of transactions;
- Over time become responsible for the management of all legal aspects of the transactions including investment structuring;
- Support other teams (including, but not limited to, tax, structuring, compliance, and general counsel's office) on an ad-hoc basis.
What we offer
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts;
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant leadership opportunities;
- Dynamic international working environment;
- Challenging career path with long-term career potential;
- Competitive salary with performance-related compensation model.
- Top academic credentials in law; an additional business administration and/or finance degree is a plus;
- 3-5 years post-qualification experience in banking and finance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial law, or other business law categories;
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneurial mind set;
- Strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Proficiency in English and a second language, in particular German, being a strong plus;
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm’s business and industry.