Leading Sponsor Backed Hospitality Corporate – Corporate Development Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Partners
- 15 Feb 19
Arkesden Partners is working with a leading sponsor-backed corporate within the hospitality and leisure sector to source an M&A / Corporate Development Associate for their Corporate M&A team. Our client was acquired by an American Private Equity fund in Summer 2018 for over £1bn and are now in an active acquisition led growth mode.
Our client manages over 110,000 holiday rental units, in over 600 destinations, and 25 countries across Europe. They operate more that 24 well known brands in the UK, The Netherlands and across Continental Europe.
Our client generates approximately $750 million in annual revenue and approximately $130 million of EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization), including allocated costs.
Following the recent acquisition by an American Private Equity fund, our client is taking an acquisitive view to growth, aiming to complete a high volume of bolt-on transactions over the next few years.
The successful individual will work across the three main business geographies: UK, The Netherlands and Continental Europe, helping to execute corporate acquisitions.
Joining a team of two, day to day you would be taking the lead on smaller corporate transactions (EV £500k-£2m) and assisting with execution on larger transactions.
- Coordinating the due diligence workstreams
- DCF/LBO Modelling
- Writing the investment memorandum
- Presenting to Investment Committee
- Building relationships with business owners
- Running all communication with third parties
1. Meeting with the Head of Corporate M&A
2. Modelling test
3. Meeting with a Principal from the Private Equity Fund.
- 2-4 years’ experience within Corporate Finance
- Able to model DCF/LBO on Excel
- Good relationship building skills
- Genuine motivations for corporates