Leading Boutique Infrastructure/Transport Corporate Finance Firm - Analyst/Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
A great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial corporate finance/M&A boutique advisory firm an gain unrivalled exposure to a variety of deals in the infra/transport/utilities space working under industry leading professionals.
The pre-existing team have a wealth of experience working in a leading UK bank in their Infrastructure team and have created a very credible name for themselves working across big-ticket, cross-border Infrastructure and Transport projects. They are looking for a top-calibre analyst/associate with a corporate finance/project finance background with great technical skills to work on a variety of high-value deals.
A varied role working on sell-side and buy-side transactions providing key advisory services throughout the deal process. The position comes with a lot of responsibility and support from industry leading financiers including:
- Meeting clients and advising them on buy/sell side opportunities including M&A, joint ventures and strategic investments.
- Producing corporate and strategic reviews – including market and competitor analysis.
- Capital raising and funding analysis through capital structure analysis and financial modelling.
- Multiple project exposure across EMEA in Transport, Transport Infrastructure and Energy space.
- Working with the top names in infrastructure including; GIP, Macquarie, AMP and Antin.
The ideal candidate will come from a top-rated corporate finance/advisory platform and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 2 – 5 years of M&A/Corporate Finance advisory experience (focus on Infrastructure/Transport Infrastructure/Energy)
- Advanced financial modelling skills, with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Strong academics, ideally a 2.1 from a top tier university
- Commercial Acumen
If you feel you’re a suitable match for this role then please apply or a send a copy of your CV to email@example.com