Location: London (on-site)
We are hiring a Lead Technology Manager, who will be supporting and leading a multimillion technology programme for a large financial company.
- Leading a technology programme that consists of 6 Large workstreams.
- Day-to-day agile support, leading TMD from overall programme management to daily tasks.
- Responsibility for supporting programme level reporting, programme KPIs, metrics and preparing of key governance packs/documents.
- Stakeholder management, structuring in the transformation phase, support in defining approaches for consolidation, actions on the client-side, etc.
- Involvement with Tech and Business Stakeholders ~ ability to translate technical input into business reporting, initiating/ leading calls with client stakeholders.
- Programme assurance ~ ensuring that workstream deliverables are consistent and able to demonstrate evidence of completion.
- Adhering to established working processes, tools, and standards ~
ensuring that they appropriately align with the Integration Management Office (IMO) Framework.
- Undertaking periodic assessments of PMO services, including processes and leading continuous improvement initiatives which supports programme goals.