In this seat you will be responsible for:
• High-quality technical support to all end-users in a courteous and professional manner
• Support of end user technology including desktop hardware, applications, and mobile solutions
• Respond to calls, document problems and resolutions
• 24/7 on-call support for end-users (once every four-six weeks)
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures; contribute to and maintain system standards; create and maintain documentation as it relates to configurations
• Research and recommend innovation, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
• Apply desktop OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience working in an enterprise level Help Desk
• Must be familiar with basic PC repair, image creation, and deployment practices for desktops.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 2010/2016/365
• Broad understanding of smartphones including Android and iPhones
You will need to be confident with your communication skills as you will be facing off to executives/senior management and end-users across all experiences levels. But for the right person, this exposure and facetime is welcomed !
Please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com to be considered