- £75k - £85k (dependant on experience)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Analytix
- 19 Mar 18
Lead IT Performance
Lead IT Performance Central London £75k - £85k (dependant on experience) Permanent Position
Our client, an international financial intuition with offices around the world are looking for a Lead IT Performance person to join their growing team to help them manage Performance Reporting, Portfolio Tools and IT Policies and Procedures. You will be responsible for introducing and maintaining performance reporting which will provide departments KPIs which will aid effective decision making, raising awareness of cost and performance, etc. As the Lead IT Performance person you will take responsibility and ownership of the IT performance management framework and ensure functions consistently maintain accurate information.
Skills & Knowledge:-
- Educated to Degree level
- P30 Practitioner Level advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of financial and banking policies and procedures; working with IT budgets and projects
- Experience and knowledge of providing guidance to project management teams
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
Have you maintained project control and lifecycles?
Are you able to build business relationships at all levels (C-Level, Stakeholder Management etc)
We want to hear from you.
Please give us a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.