Lead HelpDsk/OnsiteSup A'lyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
Lead HelpDsk/OnsiteSup A'lyst
Digital Workplace Technologies (DWT) is responsible for the overall vision, strategy and implementation of associate facing technologies and services at BNY Mellon. DWT provides leading edge solutions and integrated services to BNYM associates. Operating as the primary interface between technology and the wider business community our aim is to improve the client experience and maximize efficiency and service through streamlined and effective use of our technology assets.
The role: The successful candidate will be highly experienced in supporting C-Suite Executives and their assistants. Smart and confident with superior written and verbal communication skills. The candidate needs a strong working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications and a working knowledge of Mac OS. Advanced skills in mobility platforms are essential. The candidate will be expected to travel nationally and internationally on occasion to support the executives. This is a highly challenging role, which will require the candidate to be flexible and able to perform in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be more than simply a support technician. We're looking for people who embrace technology and have a passion for growing and learning. We want the support team to be recognized as industry leaders in excellent customer service, meanwhile being excellent technologists who can effectively resolve and communicate with various levels of resources within a dynamic organization. Our intent is to find SME's who have the capacity to evolve, learn and grow as our technologies grow. Complacency isn't a virtue we're looking for.
• Proven track record supporting C-Suite Executives in a technical position
• Exemplary written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to translate technical detail into layman's terms
• Demonstrate a high level of empathy, client orientation and emotional intelligence
• Be motivated and self sufficient
• Drive others to deliver in time critical situations
• Proactively drive out defects and ensure executives remain briefed on status
• Participate in service improvement meetings and work closely with engineering and other support groups on improving services and reducing incidents
• Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution
• Interpret business issues and recommend best practices
• Work independently with guidance in only the most complex situations
• Deep technical proficiency in mobility platforms (Blackberry/Mobile Iron/Intune)
• High proficiency in iOS / OSX
• In depth understanding of MS Windows OS and MS architecture
• In depth understanding of MS Office 2016/O365
• In depth understanding of MS Skype
• Understanding of Mobile Data Management platforms
• Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
• Financial Services framework (KYC/AML)
• Working knowledge of Cisco VC systems
• Working knowledge of scripting
• Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel
• Working knowledge of web casting tools and services
• Working knowledge of Cloud technology
• Experience of Multi-Function Print services
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial, 8-10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of information technology required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is essential.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60102
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1715482