Lead Digital Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 May 19
Lead Digital Business Analyst
Lead Digital Business Analyst - Agile , JIRA , Digital
Digital at HSBC
HSBC has committed over $2 billion dollars to a digital revolution, driving innovation and transforming our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
The Digital teams' work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
We are looking for collaborative leaders with the spirit to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform customer experiences.
We spark the ideas and inspiration through analysis of the customer needs, engagement and interactions in response to country business problems statement. We champion define the customer feature sets, provide insight and challenge from discover to delivery
The Lead Digital Business Analyst is accountable for leading analysis for changes and new features/services that deliver enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and Online Banking. As a Lead Digital Analysts you will be involved from initial scoping, discovery and documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
In this role, you responsibilities will be;
- Working with Colleagues and cross functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
- Translating business requirements into clear documented user stories, suitable for hand-over to other teams for implementation
- Supporting the build, test, training and deployment project processes, making sure that the business requirements are delivered and the solution will be fit for purpose
- Leading Colleagues through the process of defining requirements
- Facilitating and running workshops, building strong relationships and inspiring confidence in your Colleagues through your ability to understand the business, its problems, its aspirations and its success
- Collaborating with other Digital teams working in an Agile environment to deliver more features faster.
- Leading, supporting and coaching Digital Analysts which may involve line management responsibilities
To be successful in this role, you will need the following;
- Extensive experience as a Digital Business Analyst within a digital or financial services organization
- Solid experience of working in a Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement and LEAN thinking environment
- Experience of relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, APIs, AEM
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations
HSBC offers the opportunity to develop a fulfilling career within a supportive and inclusive environment. We aim to be a place where everyone can achieve their full potential, regardless of their background. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.