Lead Developer / CTO
Exciting chance to join a fintech start-up who are helping to change the way we generate energy. Leveraging satellite data and machine learning, they are developing software to predict the performance of wind and solar power and electrical grids worldwide.
Based in London, you will have significant impact on the future of the product as you support and lead your team. You'll develop exciting new features from specification, through development and testing, to their launch, while also driving improvements to the existing functionality. As part of this role, you will recruit junor engineers for the team and collaborate with academics working on ML algorithms.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for renewable energy and a keen interest in the technology that powers it. Requirements
- 3+ years' proven experience as a Python developer
- Proficiency with at least one of the following: Django/Flask; PostgreSQL/PostGIS/ElasticSearch; AWS; Kubernetes; CI/CD tools (such as Ansible/Terraform/Jenkins)
- Exceptional communication skills, at all levels and technical understanding
- Understanding of libraries such as Pytorch and Tensorflow is a bonus
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Fun, collaborative, future-focused colleagues and culture
- Work in a truly agile start-up environment
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel