Lead Developer - London
A leading consultancy with offices around the UK is hiring Lead Developers into their London office. They work primarily within the finance sector but are seeing their public sector clientele growing quickly. They are employee-led so all company decisions are made with your work-life balance and career development at the forefront of their minds.
They are tech-agnostic, so not only will you be working in the language you are most comfortable with, but you're also welcome to try out and learn the latest technology whilst working. Requirements
- A Computer Science degree from a top-tier university
- At least 5 years' professional experience
- Core skills within Java/Web/C#/.Net development
- Experience across the whole software development life cycle
- Strong commercial experience with enterprise systems
- Experience leading teams and managing projects
- Strong communication skills and experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
This position is unable to offer visa sponsorship. Contact
Please get in touch if you are interested: Tom Gardner