- GBP85000 - GBP120000 per annum + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Lead Data Scientist
Data Scientist Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematical modelling, Algorithms, API's, Scala, Python, R, SQL, Deep Learning, Tensorflow, AI, Spark, Hadoop
Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematical modelling, Algorithms, API's, Scala, Python, R, SQL, Deep Learning, Tensorflow, AI, Spark, Hadoop
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Scientist to work for a leading banking organisation based in London.
Key skills/Experience required:
- Expertise in Data Science specific languages - Python, R, Scala etc.
- Advanced experience with advanced algorithms and mathematical modelling
- Proficient in unstructured data analysis; expertise in combining structure,
semi-structured and unstructured data to perform micro and macro analysis
- Thorough understanding of various statistical techniques such as
Segmentation/Clustering, Regression Analysis, Predictive Analytics,
Machine Learning, etc
- Ability to guide/support engineering team to define/design advanced
- Proficient in working with Spark and Hadooop clusters
- Strong Deep Learning techniques understanding - Tensorflow
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong Educational background (Masters/PhD) in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information. - firstname.lastname@example.org
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.