Lead Client Documentation Specialist
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Customer Documentation Specialist to join our Wealth Management division, known as Cazenove Capital.
In this role you will focus on the Account Opening process for our private clients. You will play a key role in ensuring our clients are onboarded quickly and efficiently.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
The Client Documentation Team is responsible for verification and authorisation of client documentation prior to onboarding clients and ensure accounts are set up accurately and swiftly.
What you'll do
• Review account opening documents and ensure they comply with UK Money Laundering Regulations and the Bank's Client Onboarding process.
• Effectively liaise with the Front Office to remediate client agreements, Client Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Client information (KYC), Tax forms and internal forms.
• Advice and guide them on client onboarding related queries.
• Identify any high risk factors and refer them to Financial Crime for sign-off.
• Accurately input client data, investment restrictions, tax, MiFID client classification on the relevant systems.
• Co-ordinate account set up and static data changes with the Service Centre in Zurich and the Front Office.
• Ensure appropriate scanning and record-keeping of client documentation.
• Participate in any projects and relevant business initiatives
• Deputise for the Lead Specialist Client Documentation when required.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• A levels or equivalent
• Good understanding of the UK Money Laundering Regulations and JMLSG Guidance
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Prior experience of client on-boarding within a Wealth Management environment
• Knowledge of HRMC Tax requirements, FATCA/CRS requirements, MiFID client classification and Qualified Intermediary Regime will be beneficial,
What you'll be like
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Ability to multitask effectively and prioritise work according to urgency
• Take ownership and accountability
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.