Lead Business Analyst - Leading Financial Services firm
Lead Business Analyst required by my Leading Banking client in London, to work on a diverse range of projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work in Banking without requiring previous Financial Services experience.
The Lead Business Analyst will be expected to lead the scoping and refinement of projects to deliver the overall program goals. The candidate will be expected to drive the functional integrity of the overall solution ensuring that all key elements of the business case are satisfied by the business requirements.
The role is highly client facing and will face off to stakeholders including middle and senior management levels, Chief Operating Officers and other directors, and into IT and other delivery partners. You will also be supporting and aligning with Programme / Project Managers to ensure the successful delivery of change initiatives.
This role sits within the bank wide Business Change organisation in which you will be expected to take an active part. You will collaborate closely with other BA teams in the bank, helping drive best practice and consistency within the function. The following skills / experience is required:
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bonus + package Location: Croydon
- The ability to develop a Business Analysis function, implementing standards, tools and a best practice approach.
- Hands-on BA approach.
- Experience of leading and/or mentoring Business Analysts.
- Previously worked in a regulated industry.
- Experience of traditional waterfall delivery in a structured change environment and more modern Agile methodologies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
If you are interested in this Lead Business Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.