Lead Analyst, Bus Dev Support
Job Title: Lead Analyst, Business Development Support (70038) Grade
: I Department: Treasury Services Location: London Who we are:
For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world's leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $16.5 billion in revenues and a 23% return on tangible common equity.
BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
- Managing the custody of approximately $37 trillion financial assets of the world's leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing approximately $2 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world's largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals through our wealth management franchise
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers
Participates in/leads activities related to Business Development support, including technology product sales, implementations and demonstrations. Reviews data analysis to report findings and provides preliminary recommendations. Oversees client requirement assessments and approves proposals. Generates marketing material and reviews pricing and profitability modeling for all phases of the Business Development processes. Manages the pipeline database and training. Primary Responsibilities:
- Develops approach to sales analytics and performs key activities such as generating marketing materials, pricing and research. Takes lead on analyzing larger, more complex data sets or metrics. May contribute to developing materials for webpage.
- Supports legal/business reviews for all potential projects. May contribute to final "go/no-go" deliberation.
- Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to track potential sales targets. Anticipates and resolves any compliance, legal or regulatory review required for solicitation and response.
- Acts as a resource for relationship managers to ensure information needed to complete a sale or to improve the sales process provided in a timely fashion.
- Contacts the client, business development or relationship management teams to clarify requirements for materials being developed. Leverages technological expertise for product sales and demonstrations.
Qualifications Experience & Qualifications:
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced staff.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience in sales preferred.
- Fluency in Russian (Preferable) or Turkish required
- Strong Attention to detail
- Experience supporting Relationship Mangers
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Sales/Marketing Internal Jobcode:
TS REL MGMT AND BUS DEV-HR07024 Requisition Number: