- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Sep 18
Lead/Senior BA / Business Analyst # 118331
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Working within the International Wealth Management (IWM) Market Area UK (MA UK) IT Team based in London.
- This is a Senior IT Business Analyst role for the MA UK IT team reporting into the Business Engineering Team Lead. The role will have responsibility for facing off with the Business Project Change team, Front Office, Operational, Compliance and Sales, Trading and Trade Management teams distributed across Business Entities based in London and Guernsey, and partnering with a global technical team to deliver a world class Private Banking/Wealth Management platform.
- The role will be critical for the MA UK IT team delivering many regulatory and functional change projects to its technology platform, working directly on multiple regulatory, audit and other business operational improvement projects. You will be working across a variety of functional areas related to delivery of banking products and services to private banking and wealth management clients.
- You will also be working closely with the Business Engineering Team Lead, assisting in the leadership of the team, and driving continuous change process improvement topics in the roll out of Scaled Agile methodology. This will also include mentoring junior resources that will enable the bank to achieve its "Grow Your Own" initiative and at the same time positioning the candidate to be a future technology leader.
- You will work with wider Business and IT Change management teams to implement Business Analysis best practices and processes.
- Playing a key part in the continued growth of the team and the direction of the future business architecture of the applications.
- Working as an IT Business Analyst within an Agile Scrum team.
- Create high level and detailed level requirements specifications for major projects/small change.
- Generate technical specifications/use cases which documents business needs, rules and details.
- Preparation of test scripts, execution of System Integration Test, and Support for User Acceptance Testing.
- Identify and document constraints, assumptions and risks associated with business requirements.
- Creating necessary documents to ensure the knowledge base is maintained and should be willing to train team members in various topics.
- Gain the relevant area domain expertise and act as lead point of contact for all future change in those areas being worked on.
- Manage JIRA/Confluence portfolio and team backlogs, facilitate team refinement, planning and retrospective workshops.
- Become a champion of and drive enhancements in the use of tools and processes used in Agile methodology across all of the change teams.
- Maintain timely communications to business partners throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements and the impact to the business area.
- Work independently as a solid team player, and able to work along with other team members from different backgrounds and locations.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will have experience of working in SCRUM/Agile approach to application delivery, and strong testing process oriented essential.
- You will have a solid understanding of standard change control policies and procedures and experience working in a dynamic and fast paced IT.
- Knowledge of business analysis/requirements engineering methodologies and tools.
- Ability to coordinate technical and business change requests by collaborating with multiple globally distributed teams.
- Adept at working independently as well as managing others, especially by influence.
- Proficiency in MS Office application such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio.
- Delivery focused and has a solid aptitude for solving problems as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills able to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders.
Good to have:
- Education Qualification - Bachelor's or Master's degree majoring in Information Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related area or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant experience as a Business Analyst in a Wealth Management/Private Banking environment.
For more information visit Technology Careers .