Lawyer ECM / DCM - £550 per day
London, England, United Kingdom
A Global Capital Markets firm based in the City of London are looking for a Legal Contractor with experience in Debt Capital Markets / Equity Capital Markets to join their team with the possibility of going permanent in six months time.
- Working alongside the Transaction Monitoring team to manage the core legal aspects of Capital Markets and Derivative documentation.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating ISDA and CSA documentation (including amendments, novations, reviewing and signing up to ISDA Protocols)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating stock lending and repo agreements
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating convertible bond option (ASCOT) swap confirmations in connection with underwriting activities
- Reviewing and negotiating Dealership documentation
- Strong understanding and experience in Derivative documentation is essential
- Ability to confidently analyse, advise. review and negotiate ISDAs. CSAs. GMRAs, GMSLAs, swap confirmations documentation
- Background of drafting, reviewing and negotiating prospectuses, information memorandums, subscription agreements, legal opinions, dealer agreements and other related documentation is desirable
- Qualified Lawyer (ideally 3-4 years' PQE experience)